Senior Vice President, Information Technology
As DDC’s Senior Vice President of Information Technology, Michael leads a diverse team of engineers responsible for DDC’s core infrastructure, ensuring the availability, security, and optimization of our client hosting environment and corporate information systems.
- Developed a disaster recovery and data retention program for a D.C. law firm
- Served as Director of Technology for a private school responsible for a network infrastructure of 1,200 users where he was also the Education Technology Department chair
- A member of the Technology board for Association of Independent Maryland & D.C. Schools (AIMS)
- Previously a micro-electronics technician building prototype electronics for the Navy
- Recipient of Howard County’s Maryland Volunteer of the Year